Sunday August 5, The Potcast will be holding their ﬁrst ever Bowlympics in LA. There has been a lot of talk in the community about who can take the biggest hit, most dabs, roll the fastest/best blunt, etc., and if you think you can compete, here is your chance! There will be weedlebrity judges, awards and the chance to be on this very special episode of The Potcast. Listed below are the different competitions as well as how to register to be a part of this amazing event. The Potcast welcomes all legal medical patients to participate or watch this event – just remember, space is limited, so sign up ASAP to guarantee your place!
1. Four Person Relay- Each team consists of four members. The ﬁrst member of the team will hit a bong with a .2 bowl packed. Timing will begin when the bowl is lit and end when the player releases the smoke. Each member will do this consecutively until they have a cumulative time. The goal in this race is to have the longest time.
2. Synchronized Dabbing- Each team consists of two members. The members will complete their dabs at the same time, doing their best to synchronize them. The dabs will be scored as 10/10 for two categories; synchronization and creativity. (Best possible score is 20).
3. 100 yard snap- This is an individual event. Each player will be timed smoking a gram. The fastest time will win.
4. 40 yard dab- This is an individual event. Each player will have four .1 dabs ready and will be timed smoking them consecutively. Each dab must be fully cleared before the player can move onto the next dab. The fastest time wins.
5. Dabsketball- Each team consists of four members. The nail will be heated once and team members will take as many turns dabbing as possible before the nail cools. Each dab will be worth a point. The team with the most points wins.
6. Slam Dunk Competition- This is an individual event and is scored as 10/10 in three categories: creativity, size and clearance. (Best possible score is 30).
7. The Pole Roll- This is an individual event. Each player will be given the same blunt wrap and will be provided with medicine to roll a blunt (.7). There will be several winners in this category: fastest time, best-looking and fattest.
8. The Triple Jump- This is an individual competition. Each player must take consecutive hits from a joint, a bong and a dab without exhaling in between. The player who completes each hit and holds it in the longest wins.
Anyone who wishes to participate in any of these events should begin by ﬁlling out and submitting the registration form that can be found on pc420.com. Players will be selected on a ﬁrst come – ﬁrst served basis, so the sooner you register, the better your chances will be of getting into an event. Once the players/ teams have been selected, you will be notiﬁed by phone or e-mail so that you may submit your payment, guaranteeing your place in the ﬁrst ever Bowlympics.
*Keep in mind that we will be providing all medicine so registration fees will be going toward that service. This is The Potcast – remember, you will be smoking quality buds/oils.